hmmm … first words out of their mouth are an excuse for their ineptitude:
“Please note that due to the large volume of requests it may be a few days before we are able to respond to your request.”
you’re being swamped with trouble tickets??
oh … poor things … d-;
well that’s what happens when you screw up!
and it only gets worse when you don’t respond in a timely manner!!
emp ave made their own bed and now wants to whine and cry about it!!!
get off your lazy butts and fix it!
- start by communicating with your players/members!
- fix the things that create the issues that cause members to contact the helpdesk!
- “fix” things instead of mess-up things!
- respond to trouble-tickets instead of deleting them!
- work with your members instead of against them!
- realize that we members have valuable insights and suggestions!
- and don’t you ever forget that we the members were here long before you plunked down $9.95 at Go-Daddy for your URL, and we will still be here long after emp ave becomes a digital ghetto, is dug up and hauled off to the cyber landfill during urban renewal to make way for some newer and better virtual community!!!
the emp ave helpdesk merry-go-round:
Your request (#2593) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.
Please note that due to the large volume of requests it may be a few days before we are able to respond to your request. We do our best to prioritize all our requests and make every effort to address all issues in a timely fashion. In the meantime please have a look at our FAQ for answers to some common questions ( http://www.empireavenue.com/support/ ).
Empire Avenue Support.
To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below:
Mr Bill, Oct-29 11:48 (PDT):
This is a follow-up to your previous request #2534 “EA is losing points, member…”
hmmm … checking this ticket I find it is no longer in the system … it
obviously has NOT been solved, so you just deleted it because EA is unable
to communicate with members in a constructive manner. Very bad performance
on your part EA!!!
On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Empire Avenue Support <